We are a Hampshire based business established since 2004 and offer business advice, coaching and training solutions to help organisations and people achieve even great results.
Rayna Baker, founder and owner of Trayna UK and expert trainer and business growth coach.
- Bespoke in-company training workshops aimed at Top Management level, Line Management/Supervisory and staff development.
- Business growth coaching
- Change management
- Leadership and Management
- 1:1 performance coaching
Most of our workshops are delivered over half to 1 day sessions during usual office hours.
However we can work flexibly and deliver ‘mini taster’ 2 hour breakfast or lunch sessions or late afternoon if preferred.
Our workshops and coaching services are aimed at anything from a single team member up to larger Executive Management Teams.
We work with you beforehand to design the right solution that will exactly meet your needs.
We dare to be different! Trayna UK offers our clients a friendly, professional business focussed service including delivering a range of lively, fun training workshops and providing business growth or 1:1 coaching solutions.
We will invest time in really getting to know your organisation’s goals and priority learning needs and we will design solutions, right for you.
Crucially, we aim to achieve a winning, long term positive working relationship with you. We do this by offering you a PLATINUM 10 point level of service – as standard!
- Expert facilitator/Trainer
- Venue organiser
- Bespoke event design
- Pre-event welcome letter and preparation details
- Delegate pre event 1:1 telephone contact
- Quality laser colour materials and handouts
- Delegates invited to join a dedicated LinkedIn group to encourage networking, to share and learn together.
- Event feedback/evaluation
- 1:1 post event on-line coaching and motivating support for 90 days – to embed learning whilst back in the workplace
- Finally, we offer a full money back, no quibble guarantee, if delegates do not gain a minimum of 2 ideas/action points to implement back in the workplace.